Thursday, October 20, 2011

To Do, To Done, TaDa!!

To me, there's just something so empowering about writing up a to do list and checking off my accomplishments.  Even if it's just laundry and dinner.

So, I've decided to start a To Do List for My Life From Now On.  Here's the first ten things:

1)  quit smoking --- THIRTY DAYS!!! CHECK!!!
2)  buy a house --- we're doing this sometime in December!!! almost check!! lol
3)  go on a family vacation --- also doing this in December, but just a weekend getaway
4)  write a book --- I've started this a million times, let's see if I ever check this one off...
5)  quit biting my nails --- tough one. been trying that for YEARS.
6)  have another baby :) or two lol --- sometime after February
7)  paint a (realistic) landscape
8)  say thank you everyday to The Man Upstairs --- CHECK!!!
9)  tell everyone I love that I love them ALL THE TIME!!! --- CHECK!!!
10)  learn to speak Italian (and make an Italian cream soda myself... and cook an authentic, from-scratch Italian dish [besides spaghetti]... I bet Dammit loves number ten lol)

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment